Victims of Tax Identity Theft

You are, or could be, the victim of tax identity theft if your name, Social Security number and date of birth were stolen by an identity thief or as part of a data breach. You need to take steps to protect yourself and perhaps correct your federal and state tax account.  We can help you through the process to safeguard your future tax return filings, obtain stolen tax refunds, get suspended tax returns processed, and to stop IRS or state collection activity for taxes you do not owe.