Undocumented Workers

We can help you with your tax return filings if you are working in the United States without proper documents.  You are in a very scary and difficult position, we understand.  We can help you get compliant with your U.S. income tax filings and in obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number if needed.   You may need to correct previously filed returns to become totally compliant.