U.S. Visa Workers

The type of services provided depends upon a variety of things.

  • Your visa type,
  • How long you have been in the United States,
  • Your marital status,
  • If you have qualifying dependents,
  • Your income from foreign and U.S. sources,
  • Your places of employment and employer reimbursement plan,
  • Many other factors.

We have experience in preparing tax returns (Forms 1040, 1040-NR and 1040-C) and supporting tax forms, including the Report of Foreign Bank accounts, (FinCen Form 114, also known as the FBAR)  for the following visa holders:

  • Students with an F-1 visa
  • Students working in OPT
  • Teachers or professors with a J visa
  • H-1B workers in specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
  • L-1 Intra-company transferees
  • NAFTA workers with TN/TD visas
  • O visa for a person of extraordinary ability in science, art, business, athletics or education
  • Domestic employee or nanny accompanying a foreign national employer with a B visa
  • Any other visa type.