The type of services provided depends upon a variety of things.
- Your visa type,
- How long you have been in the United States,
- Your marital status,
- If you have qualifying dependents,
- Your income from foreign and U.S. sources,
- Your places of employment and employer reimbursement plan,
- Many other factors.
We have experience in preparing tax returns (Forms 1040, 1040-NR and 1040-C) and supporting tax forms, including the Report of Foreign Bank accounts, (FinCen Form 114, also known as the FBAR) for the following visa holders:
- Students with an F-1 visa
- Students working in OPT
- Teachers or professors with a J visa
- H-1B workers in specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
- L-1 Intra-company transferees
- NAFTA workers with TN/TD visas
- O visa for a person of extraordinary ability in science, art, business, athletics or education
- Domestic employee or nanny accompanying a foreign national employer with a B visa
- Any other visa type.