U.S. Taxpayers Living Abroad

U.S. citizens and permanent residents living abroad are required to file U.S. tax returns reporting all income, the same as someone living in the United States. Your tax return could be very simple or it could be an extremely complex return with many, many points and issues to cover. The key is to do what is right while best protecting your interests.  Late or previously inaccurate filings compound your risk.  We work with tax attorneys to help you if necessary.  Quiet disclosures are not as quiet as one may think.