Permanent Residents

Foreign nationals who are also permanent residents of the United States have the same tax reporting requirements as a U.S. citizen does. It makes no difference if you are living overseas or if your green card has expired and you haven’t yet filed Form I-407 ( to abandon your permanent resident status. We can help with the tax return issues.